Driving license category B Warsaw
Would you like to take a category B driving license course in Warsaw? Why don’t you come to our school?! We are not just another ordinary training center that only prepares you for passing the exam. In the TOTU – L driving school, we focus primarily on practice. We want you to pass the exam successfully. But that’s not enough! The most important thing is to teach you how to drive confidently and safely.
Driving license category B (automatic transmission) Warsaw
Are you interested in a category B (AT) driving license course? No problem! Just say that you want to practice driving a vehicle with an automatic transmission.
Remember that your choice is not definitive – at any time you can change the type of vehicle to manual one.
The price of the course covers:
- Theoretical e-classes (printed coursebook, e-course with our instructor, tests and a smartphone application)
- practical classes – 30/40 clock hours
- theoretical and practical internal exams
- first aid course
Standard course (30 hours) 2 990 PLN
Extended course (40 hours) 3 750 PLN
Single driving lesson 105 PLN
Package (10 hours) 1000 PLN
Payment in installments is possible:
– 1st installment (at the time of registration into the course): min. 300 pln
– 2nd installment (before the first driving lesson) min. 800 pln
– 3rd installment(before the fifteenth driving lesson ): the rest
79 1050 1025 1000 0090 7525 3386
ING BANK ŚLĄSKI
OŚRODEK SZKOLENIA KIEROWCÓW TOTU-L
Please provide in the title of the transfer:
- name and surname of the student
- what the fee is for (e.g. 1st installment for the course; 3 additional driving lessons)
To sign up for the course you should:
- Click and fill in the “Sign up on-line” form in the top right corner of the website ( you can also call 604 099 660 or register in person at the office)
- In order to implement the course you need a generated DRIVER CANDIDATE PROFILE, so called PKK (in Polish: PROFIL KANDYDATA NA KIEROWCĘ), which is obtained in the appropriate district office (department of communication).
Documents required at the Office in order to generate a PKK:
- application form
- medical certificate (examination can be done every Wednesday at 4:00 at our office),
- photography 35×45 mm
- written consent of a parent or guardian drawn up in the presence of a civil servant , if the person is under 18 years old
If you already have your DRIVER CANDIDATE PROFILE (20-digit number), deliver it to us (in person, via phone, text message or email) and register for the course on the agreed date.
Sign up for a driving license course in a simple and convenient way! Click the “Sign Up Online” button and complete the form! Nothing is easier!